Share This Post
We are hiring!
Firon Bar-Nir, international law firm, is looking for 1 lawyer with 2-5 years of experience to join the Litigation and Insolvency team.
• Extensive theoretical knowledge and practice in the field of civil law, civil procedural law and administrative law
• Theoretical knowledge and experience in the field of insolvency prevention and insolvency procedures (restructuring, insolvency, reorganisation and liquidation) are a plus
• Very good command of written and spoken English;
• We are particularly keen to recruit lawyers who are also great communicators with strong relationship-building skills and proactive attitude, good energy and team players willing to grow and constantly develop.
• Firon Bar-Nir an international law firm that has a work culture which is significantly different from similar law companies of Romania in many respects.
• Our firm has a culture rich in personality with a friendly group of individuals. Our attorneys are included openly in client-facing activities. Though our workforce is abundant in brilliance, it is free from ego and arrogance. We celebrate diversity. In fact, we seldom overlook an opportunity to celebrate anything wonderful that happens to our firm or the people within it. We do more than listen to our colleagues – we actively seek their input, perspective and ideas.
• We have an open door policy which means the partners are accessible at all times. We offer market related salaries at all levels and all attorneys participate in ongoing professional training and career development. We promote a healthy work/life balance and achieve this through providing flexibility, health benefits, sporting and social activities.
Applicants are welcome to file their applications at email@example.com.
The announce is valid for Bucharest and expires on 17th of April 2023.