We represent important foreign and Romanian players on the real estate and constructions market of Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, and Serbia and we provide integrated legal assistance, consulting and representation services for the development of more than 30 major real estate projects in Romania, based on Bucharest as well as in other major cities, such as Constanţa, Timişoara, Braşov, Iaşi, Ploieşti and Cluj.
The qualification and expertise of our lawyers specializing in real estate covers the entire range of legal services specific to the ordinary stages of such an investment, spanning from the review of the ownership title in the envisaged properties and the acquisition thereof to the later development of the projects either by the sale (as a full project or as individual units) or by the operation of such projects.
The clients of Firon Bar-Nir include developers of large shopping centres, hotels logistic or energetic parks and residential projects.
Some of the largest real estate deals concluded with the help of the lawyers of Firon BarNir were:
- sale of the entire stock of shares held by the Israeli group Neocity in the shopping centre City Park of Constanta,
- sale of the Israeli group Elbit Imaging Ltd.’s entire stake held in Radisson hospitality complex in Bucharest,
- sale of Aviv Arlon group’s entire stake held in Aviv Arlon in two shopping centres of Serbia,
- aquisiton by a significant Israeli investor of an emblematic building located in the old center of Bucharest for the purpose of converting it into a 5-stars hotel,
- aquisiton by a reputable hotel investment group of some dozens of hotels in Greece, both in Athens and in the Greek islands.
Every year, Firon Bar-Nir organizes the event „Real Talk. Real Estate. Romania” where professionals in the real estate market discuss the regulations governing the construction and urbanism as well as the challenges and forecasts in terms of the following year’s trends on the real estate market.